- Vezi aceasta pagina in limba romana, click aici (See this page in '''romanian''' version).
- Vea esta página en español, clic aquí (See this page in '''spanish''' version).
- شاهد هذه الصفحة باللغه العربية, اضغط هـنـا (See this page in '''arabic''' version).
How To Make A Bot :
Step By Step Tutorial
This is the English Guide for ARCbots on How to Pay for a bot, and how to set up a bot, and including how to change the room of the bot:
Table of Contents
First, all ARCbot clients must accept the terms of xat.com.
Bots need a registered ID for running the test.
This is an experimental power and may be withdrawn without notice, this does not approve your chat to use a bot, not his own bot, you can only use the bots that are reliable, or it could be stolen will be punished!
The bot may have locking and protection ON (it is OFF unless the chosen service to run the bot request for best execution.)
This is a unique way to connect a bot to chat!
If your bot is out of control and is abusing, it can have its access blocked!
Each ID must Access a chat at a time, so if you have more than one chat, each must have its own chat bot, no xat accepts two accounts or two bots!
If you have this power you can use a bot in your chat, if there is an attempt to place more than one bot into a chat, it will be considered abuse and your chat will be removed from the xat lists/charts.
Bots cannot trade powers, transfer of xats and days or any other kind of task in xat.
Never share your email, passwords, xat, or details with any bot. Please note that, although these sites are known for providing bots, this does not mean that xat.com legally supports them, or are managed by xat.
Below is a list of sites that we have as reliable for the service:
2. What do I need to have a “Bot (Robot)” ?
The power (bot)
A valid email address. (It is recommended that you create a new email, GMAIL)
A new Xat Account for the bot.
3. How to make a new xat account for the bot:
1. Go to any chat and right click with the mouse somewhere in the center of the chat box and this should show up:
2. Click Settings and this window should show up:
3. Press the folder icon (the one with the arrow pointing to it).
4. Move the sliding bar all the way to the left:
5. Press OK:
6. Refresh the page.
7. Press allow:
8. Click on yourself in the user list:
9. Click Register:
10. Make your new xat account.
4. How to edit the ID of a bot in your Chat:
1.First subscribe to the bot in your chat by typing in your chat (bot). With a click on the power. Now with a click under the power, you can see the window as shown below. You must click on "Assign" to sign the power in your chat.
2. After this, still in your chat, go to Edit Your Chat > Extra Features, expect a new tab in your browser open, and then look for the power (bot), and make sure it is checked.
With the power properly assigned to your chat, you can then assign a valid ID to power.
' Now make sure you updated all pages of your edit and press OK, update these options. The bot will Enter the Chat using the Account of the ID you just entered in extra features
**5. How to set up your panel of the Bot on the site: ARCbots.com **
ARCbots - Advanced Really Cool Bots
Register at ARCbots.com click here
ARCbots Official Xat page: click here
To support ARCbots and sending tickets, click here
ARCbots gives you 72 hours (3 Days) free trial for the user to be sure who really wants their services.
ARCbots provides free bots for all official chats xat chat groups.
ARCbots can be used for free, while a group of chat is on promotion.
6. Register on the site arcbots.com
Username: name your choice for your user profile
Password: choose a password
Confirm password: repeat password
E-mail: Use a valid email address (gmail recommended)
Referral (Optional): leave blank
10 + 47 = make the sum and confirm.
And finally accept the terms by checking the box as shown below:
And then click "SIGNUP NOW".
7. Turn protection ON OFF OFF
3. First, log in with the account you created for the bot, with security options ON, OFF, and OFF, as shown in the picture below:
4. After this, log in with your ARCbots account, in ARCbots.com. You need to enter the Panel to start the configuration of your bot.
First we activate the hours of your bot in your chat. The ARCbots gives you 72 hours (3 days) so that you can have a trial of your bot, so that you make sure you want to continue using our services or not. Remember that if you want to continue with the bot services, you will have to pay 1k (1000 xats) per month, after the free 72 hours (3 days).
Then, the field below will be the first field to be configured. When you log into your dashboard for the first time, probably the field "Amount in hours", will be autofilled with the number 72, which shows the amount of hours that your bot has to turn, in which case is 72 hours. Click "Add Time" to activate the 72 hours of the bot.
5. After that, we go to the second field, which is which chat the bot will be used on. As shown below, edit the field "RoomID/Name" with the name of your chat. Remembering that it is only the name, not the link. If the bot Act in the chat help, I would put "help" only, and NOT xat.com/Help, as shown in the example below:
6. Now in this step, we determine the id of the bot, the bot can get into your chat. In the field "Username", place the user name of the xat account you created for the bot, and in the field "Password" the password for the same account. Then click "Change Account" so that the information will be updated.
7. Now in the 4th step, we determine the id of the main owner of the bot, in which is the person who will run the bot, and edit commands. In the field "Your Name/Reg XatID", put the id of your personal account, as in the example below. Then click "Update Information" so that the information will be updated.
8. Now in the 5th step, we put the bot main owner on your chat, so that he can comply the commands as a main owner. In the field "group Chat room password" enter the password of your chat (For those who still have questions regarding this field, the password is your chat. The same password that you use to log in to Edit your chat, and not the password for your personal account or the account of the bot.) Note that "main-owner"-ing the bot is only optional, at user's choice.
9. Now the final step, click on the restart button in CPanel home, and restart on your bot, so that it is enabled in your chat.
Ready, your bot will be ready to get in on the action:
If you do not know the commands of the bot, go to commands page
If you have trouble with your bot, visit the frequently asked questions guide in Portuguese by clicking here.
If that's still not solving the porblem, then ask for help here
8. How to change the xat bot?
1. First you must go to the chat where bot currently runs and do the command !die or !kill as shown in the image below:
2. Second you need to go to the NEW XAT, and reassign the bot power to it, as shown in the image below:
3. Now update the settings in cpanel, starting with changing the room, which is the determination of the chat that your bot will act. As shown below, edit the field "RoomID/Name" with the name of the new chat. Remembering that it is only the name, not the link. If the bot Act in the chat help, I would put "help" only, and not/Ajuda xat.com, as shown in the example below:
4. In the fourth and final step you will update your account information, we will determine the id of the bot, the bot can get into your chat. In the field "Username", place the user name of the account of the bot, and in the field "Password" the password for the account of the bot. Then click "Change Account" so that the information will be updated.
Ready made it wait 5 ~ 10 minutes and restart your bot.
9. How to assign powers to your bot?
1. First it is important to remember that you cannot do this on your own chat, in other words, you cannot trade with a bot (error 51 or 56).So what do you do?:
- Log in to your bot account in click here, log normal and go to a random xat EX: http://xat.com/test. Make the normal trade, assigning powers and do not forget that the bot also need days. After you done that just reboot your bot.
Here are some examples:
If you gave to your bot a nameglow you need to edit the name of your bot: EX: ** !editbot name Bot (glow # ffffff) **
If you gave to your bot a namecolor you need to edit the name of your bot with the two colors of color: EX: ** !editbot name Bot (glow # ffffff # f0fef0) **. (the color is up to you)
If you gave to your bot a hat you will also need to edit your hat: ** EX:!editbot hat (hat # t # ffffff) **
The colors are your criterion.
These examples are command configuration, but you can also access your control panel at here:
and on the tab "general settings bot" ** with shown below:
Then editbot with shown below:
And finally at the end of the settings page you have all the color settings, hat, welcome message, status and other settings for your bot:
And mark the powers assigned to your bot or turn off some power:
10. How to change the machine of the bot?
A solution to the malfunction of the bot or some delay, lag, or even a no-boot for some server error is that your bot is hosted on a malfunctioning machine, let's learn how fix this:
1. Go to Bot Machine Changer:
2. Click edit bot:
3. And you have a list of available machines:
Choose one of the machines and then click "changer machine", but beware if you change the machine the bot will require a Login Pin and you can find that in your email
11. How to make relogin on my bot?
A relogin is required when a K1 error shows up, a quick solution to the problem is the need to relogin, updating the bot's account information on your dashboard, you must update the information as shown in the image below:
Once this is done click "restart bot".
It is important in this step you log on xat with the bot account and make sure that the password and the user are really correct and that the protections are ** "ON OFF OFF **" as shown below .
12. How to get a PIN to login to the bot?
1. First you need to login,
Change the locks to "ON OFF OFF" as shown below.
and restart your bot:
Now check the email (read carefully your spam box), Open the email ** "info@xat" ** ,and copy the link as shown in the image below:
Enter the cpanel and paste the link as shown in the picture below :
And then click "change login PIN". and Restart if not start please relogin .
13. I configured my bot he is on my xat and now how to pay?
1. Easiest way to Pay for Time is to go on chat : xat.com/arcbot and type !staff or !sellers:
Then the bot will provide a list of sellers currently online, click one of the sellers, make sure the id is an authorized vendor follow the example in the image below:
If you forgot your user name in the message not worry your time will be added in the same way, at the time of his transfer to an authorized the amount of 1000 xats, the bot will automatically make you a question in private, saying that you did not inform your username arcbots, just respond correctly and the time is added, the user name and the same login in your control panel.
A way to know what your user name and clicking home on the site as in the image below, or using the command !botinfo in any active bot.
Welcome back , USER.
14. Other forms of payment?
1-Making an Xat Account for the Bot
2-Video starting a bot in your chat
To return to the top of the page, click here.
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.