- مشاهدة هذه الصفحة باللغه العربية, انقر هنا (Vea esta página en el versión de "árabe").
Para volver a la página principal, haga clic aquí.
ARCbots Terms of Service (3/29/13 — Please visit ARCbots T.O.S for an up to date ToS)
1) The Xat Terms of Service (ToS) is to be observed.
-You are obliged to agree to these when using your bot on xat.
2) Do not make illegal or unauthorized attempts to access or exploit our websites or servers.
-Changing of html content to cause abuse or gain access.
3) Do not abuse our bots.
-Using the same command over and over again.
-Teaching the bot to ban/kick/or answer to things not relevant to its true purpose.
-Letting other users use their ability to use the bot to abuse them. [Ban, or remove access to such users].
4) Do not steal/copy our content or copyrighted uses.
-Copying or using our images.
-Stealing text or website code.
5) Spamming or providing advertisements to our website or services.
-Providing links to unauthorized locations.
-Spamming the contact form, or help room.
-Using this service to promote other bot services.
6) We do not provide refunds (there is exceptions though).
-Please check your bot works by using your 3 day free-trial before you pay.
-Xat bans your bot, this is not our fault.
-You buy a bot from another service.
-You do not decide to use the time at all after paying. (You can leave it in your account time to
use it later).
-Refunds may occur for special reasons, but it is up to the (Owners) to decide the final decision on
whether to refund.
-If you are having issues, get help from our support staff. Refunds is never the first answer to any problem/issue.
-ATTENTION paypal buyers, there is a 3 day refund period avaiable *If approved.
If you are unhappy with your service, you may contact us through our contact page within 3 days of payment to request refund.
*Exceptions apply: If other parts of the ToS have been broken.
7) When you buy time, you must have permission for the amount you paid for.
-Using a Paypal account not associated to yourself, in which an un-authorized payment/refund can occur.
-The above will not have us held responsible if you do so, and we will take actions with evidence, to fight
against the disputes.
8) Unauthorized refunds will put your account on hold (suspension), ban, or even permanent ban.
9) Your account can be frozen/banned for unauthorized use at any time without notice.
-Promoting illegal content using the bot, service.
10) Provide your real email during registrations.
-It is required to be used for password resets.
-Failure to provide a real email, will not hold us responsible for recovering your account.
-Emails also are used for contacting/using information on behalf of your account.
11) Do not give out your passwords under any circumstance.
-Our staff are prohibited from asking or requesting for such passwords.
-Alternatives staff should use to help you setup your cpanel, is using the "CPanel Access" permission page.
12) Be responsible with your own security measures.
-This includes protecting your ARCbot, and or xat account from being hacked.
-If your account is compromised we can not be held liable for what happened to the account.
13) We can not be held liable for any misuse coming from your registered account or bot.
-Bot promotes hacks, and legal actions are taken. They will be redirected towards the account holder.
1) Our services are provided "As-Is."
-No warranties or guarantees are provided.
-Depending on the severity of the problems, we may provide compensation bot time.
-Maintenances and Technical difficulties are examples of possible down times.
2) Service can be revoked at anytime without notice, provided our terms have been broken.
1) We are not responsible for downtimes of external content.
-Xat services fail, or any other content which require activity between ARCbots and other servers.
1) We protect personal information through reasonable security safeguards.
-Should security questions arise, contact us. We will investigate on the issues.
2) We do not give out users information to third parties or other related sources.
-User information is strictly on a basis used for bot account logins.