- Veja esta página na versão Portuguesa,clique aqui (See this page in "Portuguese" version).
- Sehen Sie diese Seite in Deutsch Version, klicken Sie hier (See this page in "German" version).
- مشاهدة هذه الصفحة باللغة العربية, انقر هنا (See this page in "arabic" version).
How to setup an ARCbot.
1) Make a new xatID (GUIDE)
2) Go register a new XatID (GUIDE)
3) Login to your xat account and deactivate locks+protection to OFF [This will allow the bot to login]
4) Decide on which chat room you'd like the BOT installed.
5) Get on your chat room, then make that bot a member/mod/owner. (The more power it has, the more things it can do)
6) Assign the bot power, then activate it. Now edit the power to your bot's xat id then save the settings. (GUIDE)
[Please hold off on new powers for 1~2 weeks, as they sometimes glitch/bug up with the bot power]
7) Gather all the above information above and use it to create your bot inside the CPanel
1) Create an ARCbot account
2) Change the bot's xat account by inserting your bot's xat account
3) Change the chat room id to your chat room (Don't include http:// or www type urls in front)
4) Under account information put your xatID under xat owner ID so that way the bot listens to you.
5) Turn on your bot by clicking the refresh button
6) Check if your bot entered your chat. If successful, the bot will logout saying it expired
7) If the above happened in step 6, go ahead and add time into your bot by going to "Add Time" Picture
8) PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST have the bot power: (bot) and setup correctly in-order for the bot to work in your room
9) All of this is listed at our Guides Page Located at guides.
How to pay for ARCbot time.
1) Go to ARCbots chat room: click here
2) Say "!staff " and the bot will tell you the available staff that you can buy time from. (all owners are bot sellers)
3) Transfer a mininum of 1000 xats (1 month) with the message "[arcbotusername]"
4) The time will be added to your account automatically.
How to change chatroom for ARCbot.
1) Unassign bot power from current chat.
2) Assign bot power on new chat.
3) Edit your chat, and apply the xatID of the bot account you possess.
4) Apply the new chatroom name on the ARCbot cPanel page under the section "Change Bot's Chat Room".
5) Restart your bot.